Terms and Conditions of Use for the Associação Onçafari Website
These terms refer to the website https://oncafari.org/. By browsing this website and using the provided services, you affirm that you have read, understood, and agreed to our Terms and Conditions. Please do not continue using this website if you have any objection to any of the Terms and Conditions stated on this page.
Terms and Conditions:
- The Terms and Conditions of the Associação Onçafari govern the use of this website. These Terms describe the rules and regulations that guide the use of this website. All materials, information, documents, services, or content present on the website https://oncafari.org/ will be governed by these Terms and Conditions.
- This website is intended for users aged 18 (eighteen) years or older. If you are under 18 (eighteen) years old, you may not register or donate without the permission or consent of legal guardians. By agreeing to these Terms and Conditions, you declare that you possess the necessary legal capacity to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- All content present on our website, including but not limited to text, logos, graphics, photos, videos, and audios, is the intellectual property of the Associação Onçafari. All of this content is protected by applicable intellectual property laws.
- The user does not have permission or right to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works, publicly display, or use the website’s content in any way without prior written authorization from the Associação Onçafari.
Link to third-party websites
- This website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided solely for the user’s convenience. The Associação Onçafari has no control over the content of third-party website and is not responsible for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of these websites.
- By accessing this website, specific user information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, internet tags, navigation data, cookies and personal data provided with the user’s consent, will be stored by our server. All such information is used for statistical purposes and will not be published.
Limitation of Liability
- Under no circumstances shall the Associação Onçafari be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or punitive damages arising from the use or inability to use the website.
Amendment of Terms and Conditions
- The Associação Onçafari reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time, as its own and exclusive discretion. Any changes will take effect immediately upon the publication of the updated Terms and Conditions on the website. It is the user’s responsibility to periodically review the Terms to be aware of any updates. The continued use of the website after such changes will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms.
If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail: [email protected]
Last updated on August 26, 2023 .